The science of ‘sexonomics’ is born:
- How much money does an ugly guy need to have to attract as many women via an online dating site as a hot man?
- Is modern marriage just an opportunity to consume more goods and services?
- Does raising the price of beer reduce risky sex?
- Why does a spike in the sale of sex toys predict an upcoming recession, while an increase in the number of breast lifts indicates a perkier economy is on the way?
- Which comes first: a prosperous nation or a promiscuous one?
Once you read Dirty Money, you’ll never look at your money – or your relationships – the same way again
"A delightful book… Adshade shows that forces of supply and demand indeed loom large in the implicit market for romance." Robert H. Frank